• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Is there a teen version of Dusk and Dawn?

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I want to write a novella taking place in a high school. Are there any teen version of Dawn or Dusk to make up the teenage cast?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Actually, there are two very nice "teenagers" for them. For Dawn, you should check out Alexis, and for Dusk, you should check out Axel.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Check out Axel's store page. If any of Dusk's morph packages (such as Starter and Base) are needed, it would be stated on that page.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I don't believe you need anything. It's a single dial in DS which normally means you don't.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I don't believe you need anything. It's a single dial in DS which normally means you don't.
Great! My fun money budget is between thirty and forty a week so I cannot afford to get too much. Not complaining as it used to be basically that for a month. That was awful!

Now to check to see how long the Dusk Crossdresser sale will last.

edit: oops it is over???? It was on sale yesterday but now when I can put money on my card the sale is over????

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have less at the moment. I get 25 a fortnight we had to cut back it used to be a hundred when my husband was working as well. Aah well...that's what happens sometimes.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have bought nearly ALL of 3D Universe characters for Dawn and Genesis. They have also released a more toon character for Dawn called Willow, who looks just like Disney's Tinkerbell. :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I want his new pixie character for Genesis male 3...I have many of his other characters but I don't think I can say all.