• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I want a good quality domestic feline

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I want a good quality domestic feline for my renders. Rather have the real thing but landlady will not allow any pets other than fish.

Oh I also want realistic fish like goldfish and bettas. That is what I have. Two bettas in their own tank and also two goldfish in a twenty gallon tank.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm with you on that 100%...so sad that you can't have a kitty.
Have you checked out the anchorage thread? Satira is getting a new kitty and she posted a shot already. I imagine once she gets her home she'll put up some more for us to see.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Tiny's Fluffy Cat here at Hivewire is amazing!

Fluffy Cat for the Millennium Cat - A Tiny 3D Creation

Kitty.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
She is...but doesn't work in DS which I mainly use. I really must have a play in LAMH and see what I can come up with.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nice, Glitterati - yes, Tiny's kitty is awesome!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I could go for a nice domestic kitty as well.

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I am sure down the road since we are working on the Big Cat that we'll have a little snuggle kitty too:) But yes Tiny's cats are wonderful!!!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep, as soon as the Big Cat is done it won't be long for a little one to be made from him :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Cat-1.jpg
When it works LAMH does a great job on the MilCat. But that's just the problem. More than half the time it just doesn't work. Or crashes everything before you can get a render.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
It worked beautifully. But that was done back when it first came out in something like 2012, and I think I was using something like DS4.0. It's never worked acceptably since I upgraded and no fix works longer than maybe a week. I've never been able to get that kind of coverage since. Even though I'm using exactly the same preset.