• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I did a thing

Doc Acme

Motivated
Good for you. I considered the course, but an uninterrupted 12-week commitment is too unpredictable at this point. Is it a daily course or once a week?

McGyver

Energetic
Phew... I’m glad that’s all you did...

I thought you might need help burying “something“...

You know... wink-wink-nudg-nudge... ”something“...

Like when you get a call at 3 AM from your cousin Louie who you haven’t heard from in years... after that ”incident” in Hoboken... and he’s all like “Listen... I’m sorry ta bodder ya... but... ya see... I did this thing... and... da ya have a shovel?... and maybe some lye... or do ya still know dat guy with da pig farm?...”

Well... good for you that you decided to take a step towards doing something you’ve wanted to do...

But in case it’s the other thing...
Um...
I‘d go with pigs...
They can digest everything...

Or so I’ve heard.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just got the email confirmation and information about this. It looks like a great class and exactly what I need right now.