• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How to get product?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just tried looking in the now closed HIveWire store to see who the CA is who created that set, but there's no indication who it was.

I know a good many of the Hive Wire CAs have moved their stores to Renderosity, but not all have, and I couldn't find it there when I checked just now.

Wish I could be of more help. Maybe someone else who has the set will know who the creator was, and maybe even where s/he moved her/his store.

Rosie D

Inspired
I have this - the Readme file states

Product Name: Show Off Poses for the HiveWire Horse
SKU: 11453
Contributing Artist: Daio

Daio has a store at Renderosity but it doesn't look as if any products have been added...

Maybe elsewhere I haven't searched

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can't be sure because my memory sucks but I think I recall saying they wouldn't be moving stuff to any store? (I hope not because I adore their products and the Show off poses are my go to for mane/tail poses)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'd be surprised if they wouldn't move them somewhere, as Daio's been around for a long time, and had lots of products around, so not a new creator with the poses for the HiveWire Horse.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd be surprised if they wouldn't move them somewhere, as Daio's been around for a long time, and had lots of products around, so not a new creator with the poses for the HiveWire Horse.
I found this from the HiveWire Store Closing thread:
So sorry to hear this but I understand. Due to changes in life circumstances, I have not been active in quite some time, nor is it likely I will be able to again. So my products will not be moving anywhere and will stop being available once the HiveWire store closes.
and a reply to someones question on their member wall:
"Hi, Due changes in my personal circumstances, I am no longer active in the 3D art community, and unfortunately that means that when the HiveWire3D store closes none of my products here will be available anywhere."
Last seen Dec 20, 2020