• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How do you add morphs?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The kind where you change the figure in your modeling program and then import the to the figure?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I found this and tried it but the only thing the morph does is make the figure move up and down. ?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I got this part worked out thanks to Ken G.

Now I'm just a bit confused about where to save the morphs and if they need to be saved separately. Poser keeps the morph information in the props file. What does DS do? Already went through a couple products but didn't see any morphs.

AllenArt

Eager
I got this part worked out thanks to Ken G.

Now I'm just a bit confused about where to save the morphs and if they need to be saved separately. Poser keeps the morph information in the props file. What does DS do? Already went through a couple products but didn't see any morphs.

The morphs are stored in the data folder in a folder with your name (if you saved them that way) and the name of the character (if you saved a character file as well). Either way, they will be in the data folder :).

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've got the morphs loaded and working. I know how to edit the settings but can't get them to save with the prop.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I've got the morphs loaded and working. I know how to edit the settings but can't get them to save with the prop.

Select your prop with the morphs added and click "Save as" from the File menu. Go to the bottom of the list and open the "Support Asset" submenu. Select "Save as... Figure/Prop Assets"