• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Horse question?

I was wondering if the American Cream Draught texture in this pack CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 - A CWRW 3D Creation would work as a palomino? Also which type of wings would work best on the hivewire horse? I lost my horse Lady yesterday due to old age. I'd like to try to do a tribute image for her but wantedto be sure that I had items that would work well together. I own that texture set and the Hivewire Horse-just wasn't sure if that was the only palomino looking textures for the horse.

Jayne Wilson

Inspired
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It's never easy. I lost my horse in 2014. He was one week short of his 35th birthday and had been with me for 25 years.

So sorry for your loss,you might check Lynne's freebies she has some lovely coats for the HiveWire horse and there is a palomino coat .......

I found her textures & think i'll be able to use either her's or the cream. Thanks. I'd had Lady since 1988 when she was about 3-4 yrs old. We figure she was near 31-32 yrs old.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to HiveWire from me too Jayne. I just took a quick look at your site, and there's some really nice images there. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

Glad you found Lynes coats, I was about to suggest them if the Am Cream was the wrong coloured Pally. And I second the recommendation on the Mil Horse wings, they need little alteration (other than positioning) to work ok. (really any wings you may have should work ok, postwork around the join may be needed and of course other wings won't have anything remotely palomino coloured :D)

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Sorry for your loss. I wanted a horse since I was a kid but never seemed to be able to own one.
I have been wondering about the hivewire horse but I have gotten so many horses in the past.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have MilHorse and DazHorse2 and just about everything that goes with them and I've never used them as I love Harry so much (he's so much easier to use too).