• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hivewire Horse in DS Oops

Mivan

Admirable
Looks like I am going to have some problems with this. Suggestions welcome.

thanks
Mike

Hivewire Horse.png

Mivan

Admirable
The mane and tail will not move which is not a problem with other models. Is there a separate horse for Daz? I downloaded the Poser horse when I purchased it. Noticed some error messages when the content was loading. Sorry for being so late in replying but I've had workmen in the house all day.

Mike

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
The right files must be used for the right program Mike....so go and download the Daz files also Laurie has a video on how to work it all...

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The horse include daz files...you need them to get it to work in daz,because it is weightmapped.
only poser Non weigthmapped files work in daz.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
:yeahthat: you need to use native weightmapped figures made for the particular program. Daz weightmapped for Daz, Poser weightmapped for Poser. The weightmapped figures so far at HW are Dawn, Dusk, Luna and the HW horse. There are more in the works:big cat, elephant, gorilla for Dusk.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Also remember all dials for posing the mane and tail etc are under the HiveWire Horse/you need to have the HW Horse selected. You don't pose the mane with "Mane" selected for example. Here is the link to my video -

Mivan

Admirable
OK we are back in business. Poor horse scared me. I thought he got his tail in the lightsocket!<G>!