• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hello to the Hive from ImagineX

ImagineX

Admirable
Hello to all you busy bee Hivers! I am new to the HW family and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian and I have been dabbling with DS for about 4 years. I reside in Colorado Springs, CO. (and love it here BTW :) ) I started creating product for DS about 2 years ago. I truly love DS - and still can't get enough. I enjoy creating and sharing with others and I absolutely love to admire the brilliant art that so many create. I have never decided to venture into Poser - well, not true a few years ago I did have a version of Poser and I was having a lot of fun with it until I discovered DS. I moved to DS and never looked back. I have had some great successes with my products on the DAZ Store - and I hope to do the same here over time. I really like what HW has done with characters of their own, animals etc. and I truly do want to be involved in the growth of HW. I think Chris is an amazing artist who I have followed since I first came to know who he was - back when I was starting with DS. I am still amazed when I see his incredible anatomy models and morphs - amazing!
Not to ramble too much - but I hope to develop many friends here - and be witness to and play a part in the growth of this wonderful place we call Hivewire 3D!!
I uploaded a couple renders of my latest product for DS - just to share!!

CRL 01.jpg
CRL 02.jpg
CRL 03.jpg
popup_2.jpg
CRL 04.jpg
CRL 05.jpg
CRL 06.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This is gorgeous work Imagine X. Great product to show folks here of more of your talent, even beyond your clothing work you've created for Dawn so far.

Going to be awesome to watch your products continue to grow here at the Hive, including hopefully products similar to the one you're showcasing here.

Well done.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ahhh..... so there's the amazing artist I have to thank for some of my often used objects!! :D I had wondered if you were the same vendor from Daz or not! Nice to have you here, and I'm sure you'll send my wallet running for the hills soon enough. (And I mean that in THE nicest possible way. :roflmao: )

Seriously, though. Welcome, and very glad meet you and have a chance to say THANK YOU for your work. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I pretty much did what you did. Started with Poser 5 and switched to DS 2 back in the day, and never looked back until the Hive and Dawn were born 2 1/2 years ago. Now I'm back to Poser for my newer purchases.

I stopped upgrading my DS with version 4.0, so I can't use this lovely set, but I have to say it's really nice. ;)

Welcome to the Hive, and I'm sure all our DS users are going to love your products. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
*waves to Brian*

Very talented indeed and we're super glad to have you here :)

I started with Poser, didn't get into DS til Genesis and version 4. Love many things about it, and still love many things about Poser, too!

ImagineX

Admirable
This is gorgeous work Imagine X. Great product to show folks here of more of your talent, even beyond your clothing work you've created for Dawn so far.

Going to be awesome to watch your products continue to grow here at the Hive, including hopefully products similar to the one you're showcasing here.

Well done.

Thank you Chris - that means MUCH coming from someone of your talent and experience. :D:D

ImagineX

Admirable
Ahhh..... so there's the amazing artist I have to thank for some of my often used objects!! :D I had wondered if you were the same vendor from Daz or not! Nice to have you here, and I'm sure you'll send my wallet running for the hills soon enough. (And I mean that in THE nicest possible way. :roflmao: )

Seriously, though. Welcome, and very glad meet you and have a chance to say THANK YOU for your work. :)

What incredibly nice things to say. I very very much appreciate your comments. It's not often I meet some of the people who have actually used my stuff. I enjoy creating so much I can hardly sleep at night.
It's ME - the same old me that's on DAZ - :lol:

I can't wait to get to know you and all the other great people here. Everyone here seems cool so far - I like the atmosphere.

ImagineX

Admirable
*waves to Brian*

Very talented indeed and we're super glad to have you here :)

I started with Poser, didn't get into DS til Genesis and version 4. Love many things about it, and still love many things about Poser, too!

I liked Poser a lot - but the fact that DS is free probably helped influence the decision a bit ;) - I am seriously considering giving Poser another go - (when on sale) - dang I am cheap :p I am really NOT cheap though - I just have so much to do for my wife - plus current DS projects - I can't see how I would have the time for the learning curve involved. I am however crazy enough to GO FOR IT anyway :happyflip:

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It is also fairly easy to export clothing made for Dawn from DS to Poser, then you just have to fight with the material room. LOL>

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
:welcome: to the :beehive:ImagineX! You do beautiful work! We are happy to have you here and look forward to getting to know you and your art.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I think already said welcome in your product thread but, hey, :welcome: to the :beehive: again and judging by what I've read from you thus far, you are going to fit in here real well...this is one place in the interverse where nice guys do NOT finish last :)

ImagineX

Admirable
I think already said welcome in your product thread but, hey, :welcome: to the :beehive: again and judging by what I've read from you thus far, you are going to fit in here real well...this is one place in the interverse where nice guys do NOT finish last :)

Thank you so much Lorraine - I hope you are correct, cause dang it - I am a nice guy :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:yeahthat:Welcome again Brian...I'm looking forward too picking up that dress of yours when it's released.