• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hawks of the U.S mini set

I just bought SBRM Birds of Prey Vol 3 Mini-Set - Hawks of the U.S and the Cooper's Hawk, Harris Hawk, Sharpshinned Hawk, Red Tailed Hawk, and Hawaiian Hawk 'Lo all load untextured and throw a missing textures error. I checked my zip file and where I have my content installed and these textures seem to be missing. [Edit] The textures are in the zip, they just don't seem to load properly when I click on the icon for the bird. The pack didn't specify i needed any other products for this one to work, or has there been an update that I need to download?
I'm using daz, by the way.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• missing textures.JPG
    missing textures.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Nevermind, i figured out what was wrong. For some reason the Hawk zip placed the textures folder outside of the Runtime folder. I moved it to where It's supposed to be and it works properly now. Maybe the zip should be updated to fix that. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Glad you figured it out. I must have dropped the "Runtime" folder by mistake when I did the newly revised zips. I think I was revising about 9 or 12 of the mini-sets at the same time to the new format..so about 18 or 25 zips. I seem to recall my head spinning around a bit, LOL !

I'll get that fixed and we'll have an updated zip in the store in the next few days!

Thanks for letting us know!

:thankyou: