• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Holidays

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Happy Holidays to you too Earl, and I hope your recovery is speedy as well.

Hornet3d

Wise
Happy Holiday to you and everyone here. Despite restrictions and the lack of any pantomimes, theatre, midnight mass, carol concerts and the like it was a quiet but enjoyable Christmas. Really great to relax and unwind and with the weather sunny and the temperature crisp without being cold, even walking the dog was fun. Managed to video call about half the family on Christmas Eve and we had a meal on the day, with minimum cooking and clearing up effort that was really nice. All in all a great two days and there is little I would change if I had the chance.

On a personal note we are really looking forward to New Year but on the wider issue we are hoping matters improve quickly for those that are ill, suffering or just plain scared.

Hornet3d

Wise
Happy New year to all and think you for all the likes, comments, support and friendship you have all shown me in 2020. I am so glad that the forums are continuing after the demise of the HiveWire3D marketplace.

I look forward to sharing many discussions and renders here in 2021 especially with Lisa when she feels well enough.