• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Guidelines for Submitting Content for Sale at Hivewire 3D

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
OK, I sent a note off to Lisa, so when she gets here, she'll be able to check out why those links are to files that have been deleted.

I looked on the Store page, and don't see any "new" links, so I would assume those files should be there.
I sent her a message, too! She will be inundated! lol

eclark1894

Visionary
Are these links for public consumption? If so, I wouldn't mind posting them in my directory. Perhaps i can find Renderosity's too if they have them.

RawArt

Inspired
In the readme template.....where it says :
"Product Type
Choose one - Figure, Clothing, Hair, Vehicle, Environment or Prop, Pose or Animation, Texture Add-ons or Resources, Utilities, Software.
Related Products"

How are character files (morphs and textures) catagorized? "Texture Add-ons" sounds not complete enough

RawArt

Inspired
Oh crap.....guess I cannot submit here, i just read "We will no longer accept products that are made exclusively for Daz/Poser figures, however we will accept products that include versions for both the Daz/Poser figure AND one of our HiveWire figures." oh well...thanx for your time

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'll fix the links in a bit here.

Yes, RawArt, items can not JUST be, for example, for Genesis 8 Female or La Femme. They would have to also include that item for one of the HiveWire figures.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I was really hoping when I saw you here you had something up your sleeve for Dusk or Dawn. I do miss your products RawArt.

eclark1894

Visionary
I hate to ask again, but are those links for public consumption? I'd really like to publish them and some of the info in my directory for anyone who wants to become a vendor.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I would think not Earl, but start a convo with Alisa or Lisa, and I'm sure they could give you a more definitive response. I believe this thread, and specifically those links, are for active members on the forum who want to become CAs.