• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Google Locked My Account

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I do not know what to do about it.
I woke up this morning to find a text message I dismissed as spam telling me my account has been disabled and listing my email address. Then I go online and sure enough my account is disabled. Google is accusing me of "Stealing Personal Data". I have never done that. There seems to be no way to reach google support without logging in to the account either.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Don't know if this will work, but I found this in a search:

If your Google account is locked, you can try these steps to recover it:
Go to the Google sign-in page
Click Need help? below the login field
Select Enter your recovery email address or Enter your recovery phone number
Type your name and check off the box next to I'm not a robot
Click Submit

If you don't have a recovery email address or phone number, you can go through Google's Automated Account Recovery process. This process will ask you a series of questions to help you access your account or create a new one.

To make it easier to recover your account in the future, you can:
Add a recovery email address
Add a recovery phone number
Stay signed in to your account
Keep your recovery information up to date

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
This wont work because google intentionally locked me out of my account. All I can do is appeal and from what I am reading the appeal process almost never works. What they locked me out for makes no sense it has to be a mistake. I may need to get a lawyer involved and that's not something I can really afford.

Life just keeps kicking me when I am down.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
is it because of Google’s Inactive Account Policy?

they're deleting any email accounts which haven't been used apparently.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
is it because of Google’s Inactive Account Policy?

they're deleting any email accounts which haven't been used apparently.
No, I use the account constantly. They flagged me claiming I was "Stealing Personal Information or trying to trick people into fiving me personal information" and I am betting it was a disgruntled customer or possible one of the parties I am already in litigation with.

As of this morning the account has been restored. Oddly though, I have the aproval for reinstatement dated at 7:40am and at 7:41 I received another notification the account was disabled. I am in the account now, and now I need to begin the arduous process of backing up over 10 years of email receipts for digital and online content purchases and software licenses. I no longer trust Google at all...and not sure where to go from here because I lost faith with Yahoo a long time ago.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Well, glad you got back in the account.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I suspect that deep down inside the blame lies not with it's creators but the AI algorythms they employ to 'police' their services. I had a similar experience with Twitter (X) after I recently recieved a short ban after I posted a suggestion that a couple of celebrity clowns well known for untruths stated that they would leave the country if a certain person was to be elected POTUS. Me being me I then suggested that given that they made the same claim last time without carrying through they might take the opportunity to immotate themselves instead (as another mentally disturbed soldier had done) and imvite everyone to the farewell bonfire. Probaby me suffering from a serious lack of coffee at the time. Anyway, ban over I immediately recieved a note from the Twitterbot stating that I was attempting to "interfere with the algorythms and disrupt the safety of the platform" To cut a long story short I immediately retired from the platform and requested an explanation, including an eventual request for an explanation from my lawyers. Over a year on I''m still waiting for even an acknowledgement of that request!