• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Free MilHorse Halter

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Here is a link to a free halter I did for the Milhorse back in 2008. I plan to actually convert it to Harry but with just a little work it's useable now (at least in Poser). Just position and scale the halter and then parent it to Harry's head. The lead rope should be conformed to the halter. It is designed for Poser but may work in DS - it worked back in 2008 but I've not tried it in the current version of DS. ;)

Dropbox - FreebieMilHorseHalter.zip

Enjoy!

Donna
horsehaltersmall.jpg

Last edited:

Kerya

Brilliant
Thank you for making it available again!
I used the lead rope here (parented to your Native Costume) in a render rendered in PP2014 - in the year 2014:

On the Way

Credits

Hivewire Horse - Christopher Creek
Mustang - CG Cubed, Christopher Creek, CWRW
Draft Horse - CG Cubed, Christopher Creek, CWRW
FlintHawk Pose Pack 1 - FlintHawk
Native Costume for the MilHorse - Daio
Native Costume for the MilHorse Textures - Chohole
Lead Line from MilHorse Barnhalter - Daio (Daz PA Xmas08)
Rope Texture for Lead line - Bo Hammarberg
DNA Adventure Gear - RDNA

Dawn, Head Shapes and Body Shapes for Dawn - Hiwewire3d
Sinead - AetherDream
Amphitrite Hair - 3Dream, Mairy
Fantasy Rogue - Xurge3d

Songbird ReMix - Ken Gilliland (Free swallows)
Songbird ReMix Flock Formations - Ken Gilliland

RDNA Fields - Traveler
RDNA Grasslands Volume 5 - Traveler
Grasslands Foliage Vol 7 - Traveler
Autumn Shrubs - Traveler (Leave material treated with Baggingsbill's help: Is there a poser script or material that will do this? )
Terradome and Expansions - Colm, Traveler, Syyd

OnTheWay.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks so much for updating the link Daio!! Much appreciated!!!