• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Housecat WIP

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This is what the kitties in pack 3 are like.
The band of light color is where there is some white in her fur and it came out this way with the longer hair.
DS Iray render using LAMH on the T-shell Kitty.

flPack3-01.jpg

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Oh goodness, how'd he fall into the pool?
We think he was curious about it and fell in :(

I suddenly heard a loud, piercing screaming cry, one that was panic filled and terrified. I couldn't take it, threw my bibs on and went out the door buckling them.

I followed the screams for help to the pool, which has a tall fence going all the way around, and is locked from the inside at 10 PM. It was midnight. The screams got worse. I climbed the fence and ran over to the sound, mind you, I can't swim.

I bent down on my knees and the cries were so loud my ears were ringing. There, in the pool drain, was a teeny kitten. I pulled the ice cold, soaking wet baby out and put it close. It continued to cry and I opened my bib and put him inside. Another girl had heard the cries and was on the other side of the fence. I came over and handed him to her, and she held him for me while I climbed back over. Inside, I wrapped the baby in a towel and held him. He stayed with me and then climbed onto the headboard of our bed, before finally hiding underneath it.

I'm proud I saved him. He is a light grey-ish blue striped kitty. We haven't named him yet, but he's here to stay. He's litter box trained and finally out and about from his hiding place, playing and displaying his cute factor 100%.

Grateful I couldn't sleep... if he'd been in that pool any longer he would have no doubt died. Grateful I didn't let that happen.

Maybe there was a box floating, and he missed. :rolleyes:

Dana

He was so tiny I think that would have been cuter than he was when I found him!

Picture attached is him with me when I first got inside with him. He will be 3 this year!

pool_rescue.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Back to promos again...sigh.
Work while I can, more storms moving in tonight.
Not only do storms mean shutting down and unplugging my laptop but damp weather is killing me. :(