• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Fantasies

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
A place to post my images from my works.

This one is Alaric and BirKitta, they take a stroll to the area of the church were the were married 20 years ago.
It is supposed to be late Autumn in the evening, do you think it too dark or just right?.
Some post-work with Adam's Postwork Kit.

anniversary-stroll.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
well the lighting gives the feeling of a Fall evening....and made me feel like "love is still possible in the Fall of our lives" ... :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I had a difficult time on that light.
The one light set with a sunset light had the shadow in back of him.
It took a bit of adjusting to get it right.

I remember the day I took that photo of the church and I was standing in the same place at sunset.
My back was to the west and my shadow was in front of me.
Good thing I remembered that because lighting directions confuse me on the computer.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just a sneak peek at some of my WIP sets.
These are in progress, one is already in the "Need Beta Testers" forum.

I do a little bit on to one while waiting on feed back on other sets in testing.

My hopes is to have then done and in the store this year. :)

MyWIPSets.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just added 2 new images to my media.
They are the M3 and V3 characters ad nd the images were done a few years back, before my HiveWire 3d days.
The set still need a lot of work to look really good and I may try again later.
M3hornet1 | HiveWire 3D Community