• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Eurasian for G3 female

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Well, a Eurasian character I've forgot to finish, mainly cause I unsubscribed from mudbox -so finishing cleaning the texture in PS and hopefully submit here. Dont know her name, maybe "Penny"
kitty3.png

(eyewrinkle tex by the nosebridge needs smoothing still)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
She's looking nice Digi, though I don't know about Penny for her name. Certainly wouldn't match her ethnicity. Then again, the "European" side of the ancestry might want her to have a non-Asian name. ;)

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Thanks she did have make up but it got lost along the way. Just simple eyeliner and lipstick so just redoing that.
mai.png

DigiDotz

Adventurous
At last, i've found a way to add a make up layer in blender which can be saved as png with transparency, this helps (3d painting)because you can paint with the eyes closed etc
.......dont worry bout the gaga lips, just testing the method
3dpaint.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, well you should write up a small tutorial I can add to our Blender Help, Forums and Tutorials list. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I thought of that but, hey, if it works for you, it might work for others. Besides, there's always 4 or more ways to get anything done, so who's to say what's right and what isn't.

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Ok, I will and I guess maybe someone can point out other ways. still getting my head around 3dpaint in blender.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, start a thread in the Blender forum, and keep us posted on how you're getting on with it. ;)