• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Doe for Dawn Daz/Poser Editions

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Reposting for the new forum. Original morph for Daz Studio created by Dvl-Lvd, Poser conversion done by myself with full permission. No textures, hair, or clothing included in either package.

126603.jpg 126605.jpg

Daz: Doe Character Morph for Dawn (DS 4.5+) - DAZ Studio - ShareCG
Poser: Doe for Dawn - Poser Edition - Poser - ShareCG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
:yeahthat: I don't recall if I ever got her when you had the links on the old forum, but I'm certainly going to get her now. Thanks. :)

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
She's honestly one of my fave chars for Dawn. I saw her as kind of an Aiko for Dawn. Dial her in and insta-cuteness.

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
I can. I just did this one since I had an associated freebie that went with it. lol I have no idea where Dvl went or what happened to him.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I pm'ed him before the old forum went down. IIRC, he had some medical issues and he was on the mend when I heard from him but hadn't got back into 3D yet as he still had to watch his health. I'm happy to do it if you don't want to...I just didn't want to step on toes if you already planned to...I also wonder what happened to Eric...he used to do those great alien morphs for Dawn and post renders.