• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Deirdre for Dawn Sneak Peek

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Here is Deirdre for Dawn.

Just as I was finalizing her face morph, I ended up with the left nostril deformed. Fortunately, digging back through previous versions gave me her face before the left nostril blew out :p Otherwise, Deirdre would have been consigned to the dust heap.

She started out in Poser with the morphing tool brush. My original intention was a simple tweeking of the tip of her nose. But then I got carried away and resculpted more of her nose, then her face. Then off to Silo for ear morphing. Back to Poser where further tweaking was done with CG Cubed's Head Morph Resource Kit for Dawn. After that, I used magnets to further adjust her face. And then ... respawned new faces that were combinations of her original face and the magnetized face at differing strengths.

Which is why I am so glad I was able to revert back to a version before I screwed up her left nostril. After that ... back to Silo to play with her teeth since she needed teeth that weren't the result of braces.

Deirdre Portrait.png

Deirdre Portrait Front.png

Deirdre Portrait Side.png

I was able to create a morph of her upper teeth, but I wasn't successful in loading the morph of her lower teeth. But then ... given there aren't a lot of expressions that reveal her lower teeth, I may give up on that. Consequently, Deirdre's teeth are a combination of a custom morph and some of Dawn's teeth morphs (TeethCrooked, TeethGap, TeethTopFang, TeethBottomFang).
Deirdre Open Mouth.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Whoa! A full sized Dawn character from Satira, now that's outstanding! :D

Or are you planning on body morphing too? ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
She won't be the default Dawn shape.

Right now she's wearing Aine's skin with new eyebrows, and less pink on her cheeks.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhh, I was wondering if that was Aine's skin. I look forward to seeing more "sneak peeks". ;)