• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Chris and Co, we need a Sugar Glider! POST HASTE! lol

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes RAM! Or how about a pygmy possum...:D hehehe

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Aren't they just so frigging cute? I wanted a couple. Turns out California bans folks from owning these. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
It was an interesting vid, I didn't know there was a thing as pet gliders (prob cause in Australia you can't really own "exotic" pets). They are very cute :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think that you'd need a licence of some sort to care for them even if you were looking after ones that had been hurt, but very cute...love the pygmy image Rae.

Kerya

Brilliant
Aaaw - cuteness!

From the size of their eyes I would say they are night creatures - and probably ones with special needs ...
Yes, I read it up.
They don't want to be touched or petted, you have to have a BIG cage and you have to feed them living insects.
So I can understand why you shouldn't try to hold them as pets.

The Pygmy Possum is TOOOO cute!
But three of their species are extinct ...

I prefer looking at pictures to holding wild animals as pets.