• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Changing multiple materials at once

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
It may be possible with Python Scripts in Poser, but I am unaware of such a script (which does not mean one does not exist).

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
BagginsBill's VSS was specifically designed to do this. Most thought it a skin shader but it actually stands for Versatile Shader System. I haven't used it since PP2014 so I can't say for sure it will work with P11.2's material room. Can't hurt to try.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Even though I have a number of BB's scripts, I wasn't aware of this one. I'll have to check into it for sure.

Edited to Add: Well I just checked his site, and the only thing that references VSS is a Hair Prop, which I believe he created to test his hair shader. Is there somewhere else he might have VSS available for download?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
One of the biggest off puts for me in Poser is that is not a native option. Shouldn't have to rely on scripts or python for that. Hopefully with 'Rosity in charge now they will work on getting that implemented at some point!

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Even though I have a number of BB's scripts, I wasn't aware of this one. I'll have to check into it for sure.

Edited to Add: Well I just checked his site, and the only thing that references VSS is a Hair Prop, which I believe he created to test his hair shader. Is there somewhere else he might have VSS available for download?
Here you go