• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Can 32 bit blender make clothes

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, the only difference is the 64-bit Blender works with a 64-bit OS (Mac or Windows). The 32-bit Blender also works on older versions of Mac or Windows that aren't 64-bit OS software.

I used the 32-bit Blender on my old Windows XP laptop, and other than newer addons and such, the 64-bit Blender I now use on Windows 7 works pretty much the same way the 32-bit Blender did.

Jay Versluis

Admirable
What Miss B said. The 32 bit and 64 bit versions have only very few differences, and those only come into effect if you do hugely memory intense tasks.

Happy Blending!

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Okay I am taking advantage of my kindle fire letting me browse these forums while my computer does something really slowly which is another topic.
What is the latest version of Blender? Does it still have a 32 bit version?
Pretty sure my computer is a windows laptop. Yeah it is Windows, as it is not linux.

eclark1894

Visionary
I will make a slight correction here. There is no 32 bit version of Blender for the Mac OSX. But my mac is old, 2004 old and it can still run 64 bit. Your bigger worry for the Mac will be if Blender can run on an older system like OSX 7.6.