• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Boots and shoes

I am working on a pair of boots for Dawn and used the transfer utility in DS to rig them. There isn't a proper projection template for shoes/boots, so I tried pants and bodysuit. Seems that the boots do not rig correctly. Any suggestions that I am missing?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
And that would be a "no" ;) Did you want info on modelling programs? Blender has a good thread Miss B started.

Have you tried the dynamic script from Rendo? Turns Poser dynamics, obj's and duf's into a format the Dynamic Clothing plugin can read. Wrinkles for Africa!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
What program are you using? I have links to tutorials on Pinterest. Also there was a nice tutorial over at RDNA which came with resources but I'm not sure where it would be now...that was for Zbrush though.

I use a bit of this and that Silo, Blender, and Hexagon mostly.
And that would be a "no" ;) Did you want info on modelling programs? Blender has a good thread Miss B started.

Have you tried the dynamic script from Rendo? Turns Poser dynamics, obj's and duf's into a format the Dynamic Clothing plugin can read. Wrinkles for Africa!

Blender would be great. I am wanting to model them in.

What program are you using? I have links to tutorials on Pinterest. Also there was a nice tutorial over at RDNA which came with resources but I'm not sure where it would be now...that was for Zbrush though.

I use a bit of this and that. Even tutorials for a program I don't use have been useful unless it is for a one of kind feature that is only in program X or a plug-in that cost $$$ that I can't afford.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay...don't have time at the moment as I have to do work. I'm in the middle of writing reports at the moment! As soon as I get chance I'll try and go through what I've got and pick out any that may help. Either that or just search for Pendraia on pinterest and then look in my zbrush folder.