• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Body Type-13 for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Body Type-13 for Dawn~

I know - there wasn't supposed to be a 13th, but things got out of hand after a sudden muse attack.

ADS_Newsletter_1024.jpg

This is a complete redefinition of DawnSE to create a unique body shape. I have been working on this for a few weeks, and now I think this will be the final version. She has a full body with ample volumes, not fat, nor aneroxic. more of a buxom type. I have included 2 extra dials to control the body shape, one for the abs, and one for the nipples.

Promo01_600x800.jpg

I have finished the Poser 11 and DS4 native versions, and sent it for internal beta. Fingers crossed. ^^

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Internal beta was concluded today, and I was given the green light for Type-13. Just need to complete the store materials now. Almost there! ^^

Promo02_600x800.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Completed the store materials and submitted the Poser + DS package to HW. Now awaiting for product acceptance.