• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

BnB WIP - mocapped expressions and phrases for Dawn and Dusk

Bryan Steagall

New-Bee
Contributing Artist
Hello everybody!

I'm going to start working soon on an animated expression and phrases package for Dawn and Dusk characters.

This will be a set of motion captured pose files , hopefully both for Poser and Studio versions (still need to test how this will work in Poser), similar to what you see here for Capt. Charisma http://www.kkstudio.us/cc/charisma_test.mp4
And this project that I'm working on with Genesis 3 toon characters

So I need your help.. I need your suggestions on what expressions and short common phrases (no more than perhaps 4 to 5 words) that you would like to see included in something like this.. I was thinking stuff like "what's up", "hey there", hello, goodbye, etc, etc. Perhaps some lines from movies, responses, etc. I'd like to include something like 35 to 40 or more poses in this pack, including audio files (so that you can match up your own voice)

I'll probably start working on Dusk first, as I can use myself..

Let me know what you all think, and get those suggestions coming! Thanks!

The Professor

Contributing Artist
Some thoughts
Make my Day,I'll be back,Kiss me you fool,Bite Me,Happy Birthday,Merry Christmas,I know Right, etc.