• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Battlestars for DAZ Studio

nDelphi

Admirable
I am converting tan.j's battlestars to DAZ Studio and Iray. Here is the first. This one is the Battlestars Galactica and Ouroborus.

I have made her available for free. Go to the link and download your copy.

Read the post with information on the scene file and download.

The file is in DIM format. This is a test run, if you have any issues with the DIM installation please let me know.

I will appreciate any feedback.

Attachments

• Battlestar Galactica - Get Download - 1200x630.jpg
    Battlestar Galactica - Get Download - 1200x630.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Battlestar Galactica's Cannons at the Ready - 1200x630.jpg
    Battlestar Galactica's Cannons at the Ready - 1200x630.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 136
  • Battlestar Galactica's Right Pod - Warning Lights - Linear Point Lights - 1200x630.jpg
    Battlestar Galactica's Right Pod - Warning Lights - Linear Point Lights - 1200x630.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Galactica - Cam 7 - 1200x630.jpg
    Galactica - Cam 7 - 1200x630.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Battlestar Galactica - Sun-Iray - 050822 - Test 07.jpg
    Battlestar Galactica - Sun-Iray - 050822 - Test 07.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 140