• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Baby Luna Head Shapes sale?

MrPoser

Inspired
On the shop list it still shows on sale for $8.97 but when you click to the product page it shows full price $14.95. Is the sale over?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, MrPoser & welcome to HiveWire!

Yes, it was on sale through 1-15. The product pages always show the end date of the sale.

Looks like there's some weirdness with the main store page cache, but I'm not sure how to fix it.. I'm seeing it's doing the same thing with another product as well.

I'll let someone know about it so it can be fixed.

I'm so sorry about that :(

MrPoser

Inspired
No problem... thanks for the clarification. Also glad you folks got the forum back in gear for us.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You're welcome! We have it fixed now!!

And yeah, I actually meant Welcome BACK, too :)