• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Are there supposed to be dawn/dusk items retiring?

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
I'm assuming this clearance sale goes along w/ the new direction HW is going, but as the topic states, I'm seeing items relevant to dawn/dusk in there as well. For instance, Loki's entire store.
The 3D Artistry of Loki

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yes, there are supposed to be some Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna products in the sale. Those products belong to vendors with slow or no sales and their stores here will be closed.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Does this mean that if our sales are low we will be closed?
There will be months when all stores will experience slow sales so I was wondering.
I'd hate to have mine closed during slow months.

Last edited:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
You would have already been contacted if your store was going to close. Those who left us had low or no sales over a period of a year and in some cases up to two years.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh, thanks.
Glad mine is okay.

Got two products with my testers so maybe soon be ready to sad to my store.