• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Are there any updates to the Island Girl Poses sold here?

eclark1894

Visionary
I read the thread about RDNA products being moved here and noticed that Island Girl poses were among them. I think her poses are very good. Remarkable in fact. However in reading the notice I also saw where several of her poses had been updated to remove the body translate changes. I have also noticed this problem among some of her original Hivewire products like designer genes. I didn't really notice it until the other night while pose Dawn for a scene. Have any of her products sold here originally been update to reflect this change?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hmmm...I'll have to check the 2 products we've had at HW and will certainly update them if we missed that somehow. This is a pet peeve of mine and is definitely something we look for, but some earlier products may have not been checked.

Islandgirl did fix the ones that were just brought over, but see this thread for why we can't yet add the products to everyone's accounts (unless you have found an awesome way to clone me a WHOLE bunch of times...which would be pretty useful regardless)

Products moved to HiveWire from RDNA

Meanwhile, here's what you can do to fix them..it's not hard.

Bring in Dawn or Dusk, apply each pose and re-save it in the same folder (Make a copy of the originals just in case).

In the box that comes up, Click "Select Subset"
Uncheck the ground and any figures in the scene other than the one you're saving the pose for
Uncheck Dawn or Dusk's Body if it's checked
Click ok
Do not check anything in the next box asking you for additional information you want in the pose
Click ok
Be sure the Frames in the next box are set to "Single Frame"
Click ok

Voila - the poses should now not move the figure on the xyz trans