• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Arabian Horse issues

Rick

Eager
HI, I updated the Arabian Horse as per the readme. I removed the material/Hivewire 3D Animals/HiveWireHorse/breeds/Arabian. I then ran the updated file 10547 HiveWire Arabian PSR and overwrote the remaining files. When I load the Arabian Horse from Character folder HiveWire 3D Animals/Breeds/Arabian, the horse loads, the mane is white in preview & the tail is black in preview although it renders white. There are no Fetlocks & I cant even click where they should be near the hoofs. The message I get is The material collection contains materials that don't exist. The texture files are in the texture folder with the rest of them in CWRW_HWHorse. Can someone help!! I am using 11.3.8 Poser. Thanks

Attachments

• Arabian.jpg
    Arabian.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Rick

Eager
The only way I can get the Fetlocks, is to load the default horse & apply the Arabian morph inj & textures. The Arabian CR2 loads all but the Fetlocks.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The character file might have been set up that way on purpose because in real life Arabs don't have fetlocks.
If you wish it to have fets then you'd prob need to do it the way you just said by loading the default horse etc.