• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Cat and Covid Freebies

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just added a face mask for Dawn and Dusk to the resources

Poser - Face Mask for Dawn and Dusk

main.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for the face masks Janet. I'm sure they'll come in handy with some folks' renders.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here's an update to Cattula:
romanj.jpg

I need to find out if I can use that free texture from Renderosity in it. Also might work on a dynamic cape for the cat today.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I definitely like Purricus better. Meowicus sounds like a mouthful when spoken, but Purricus has the same amount of syllables as Catticus, so sounds more natural.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yah Meowicus just got stuck in my mouth. I'm trying to think of a back story for this character. Is he a general's cat who keeps the hearth warm while his master is out in battle? Is he a soldier himself?

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Of course he's a soldier. Just ask any boy cat how big they are and how many enemies they can take on and you'll discover they're the size of a tiger and can take the whole army. (In their mind only, of course....) Even my girl kitty, aged 13, follows me into the woods, completely fluffed up, to defend me from the lions and tigers and bears out there. (No tigers, but we do have black bears and mountain lions.)