• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

adh3d's Freebies - adman, joe the bear

adh3d

Inspired
Hi, I released a new Poser 9+ original male figure, adman v2.
You can download from my site free here

Any question, just contact me.
Enjoy it ! :)

adh3d

Inspired
Yes, It is weight mapped, for that reason is for Poser 9+, it is a complete new mesh respect the first version of the adman figure.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive adh3D...I don't use Poser much but I'll download him and have a look so thanks!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Gosh, how remiss of me, I forgot to say welcome! So welcome to the Hive, Adman :)

Thanks for the info, I'm sadly a DS user only but I'm quite sure there'll be a lot of takers who use Poser :)

adh3d

Inspired
Hi, thanks for the welcome too :)

But I have to say a thing, I am not adman, adman is the name of the figure, I am adh3d or Alex ;)

adh3d

Inspired
Dynamic T-shirt for Joe the bear

Hi, you can download this dynamic cloth for the original Poser 9+ figure Joe the bear.

More information, download and images here

Enjoy it !

adh3d

Inspired
Dynamic Bodysuit for Joe the Bear

Hi, you can download this new dynamic cloth for the original Poser 9+ figure Joe the bear.

For more information and download, click here