• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A peep at what I'm doing on Aurore for Dawn

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm updating my textures for my Aurore character for Dawn.
Using D3D Perfect Skin Pro to make it work in Superfly and Firefly.
I gotta say, it is looking sooooo much nicer.
Here is a screen shot for now comparing SF and FF renders, no post work.

AuroraComparision.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I so know what you mean on that !! The Nvidia card makes my Iray renders so much faster!!
Looking good keep up the excellent work!!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
If anyone else is interested in doing Superfly shaders as an add-on for any product of mine in the store, just pm me.
I'm okay with you doing add ons as long as it is just the mc6 sets, just please let me know first.

I'd like to see all of them, at some point, made with separate Superfly shaders but I can't do it on each product at present.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
An updated image, making a face morph now for Aurore 2.
I have it saved in a character file but head is hurting so it has to wait.
Too bad I didn't have a little extra cash when I got Poser 11 on sale, they had Pro on sale for a little more but I had to pass it by.
If I had it this saving a morph inj would be so much easier.
But here is a sneak peek of the face for her. :)

Aurore2Fc copy.jpg