• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

3dOutlaw Freebies (includes the old Dawn Clone Tutorial)

3dOutlaw

I just added a new neck morph/poses set for AD for G2F to make it easier to quickly parent the AD4G2F head to A3 or V4. I guess I should probably make a Dawn parent pose in there as well...

Required figure: AnimeDoll for Genesis 2 Female

I've got a lot of A3 and V4 figures and clothes, and wanted a quicker, simpler way to use AD for G2F on them. So I made a neck morph to basically "round out the neck" so its just a head, and then some parenting scripts for A3 and V4, which parents the head to them, applies the morph and hides the appropriate parts of A3 and V4...all in one double click. :)

3dOutlaw

Apply Image Script (Daz Studio)

This is a simple script I made to quickly apply images to the Multiplane Cyclorama. (though it will apply any image tot he diffuse map of anything selected) Just select it, and run the script, and a file browser will appear to let you choose which image you want to apply. I find it nicer to browse images from folks like Hobobo in a Windows Explorer, versus Daz Studio icons.