• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

** 2021 ** Fantasy attic's Annual Christmas Gifts

darkangel

First off, thanks to all that participated with the Halloween gifts, it was a grand success, it broke my visitor counter...LOL

Now we collect until December 31 for the Christmas Gifts, they can be holiday-inspired (Christmas or any other holiday) OR not, the choice is yours, our gifts are not "themed" but it is always nice to have some for the season intended also.

You can give, ANYTHING you can create yourself

-- Backgrounds of many kinds, for instance -- fractals, scenery, skies, water, fantasy, the kinds are limitless

-- Textures for clothing, characters, props, toons, or for general use (adding textures to anything in the material room).

-- Poses and morphs for toons, creatures, characters

-- Tubes and such for adding to existing backgrounds

-- If you can model, then anything you can make is grand.

-- Effects like clouds, rain, sparks, fire, hope that gives you ideas.

-- They can be .obj also with/without textures so they can be imported into Poser/Daz or any program that accepts them.

The list is endless of items that can be created for giving out.

How to get them to me:
Code:
darkangel612@gmail.com

1. Send them by email above -- as an attachment.
2. Upload them to where you usually upload your things and send me the link in a pm or email.
3. If you need somewhere to upload them to then let me know in this post or a pm and I will send you information for uploading.

Everything must be zipped for use, the item, and a read-me explaining your terms of use. I will need an image of what you are giving about 1000x1000px being the largest, no need for small images the system will re-size them.

Please let me know here if you will be able to participate.

We are going to have so much fun this year again...there are so many more newbies that need to feed their runtimes. There are also many older items that are still used which can use a face-lift.

Thank you in advance for the assist to make the gifts possible.

darkangel