• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved The Big Cat Does Not Show As Purchased

icedragonart

Admirable
I purchased the Hivewire big cat the day it came out. However it does not show as purchased when I click on it and allows me to put it in my cart and will apparently allow me to purchase it again. Now, while I know i purchsed this since its recent, I have a LOT of stuff, and I don't always remember what I do and don't have. I rely on those little notices that tell me I already purchased something. And yes, I am logged in lol.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
It's because of how we offered the cub free to all who purchased the big cat. The product you purchased with the free cub is actually set inactive right now. The big cat that is live is a different one, without the cub. Sorry for the confusion. If you happen to buy it twice we will happily refund your purchase!

icedragonart

Admirable
Ah that makes sense thank you! No worries this is one purchase I am unlikely to forget lol! Its just so incredibly beautiful!

icedragonart

Admirable
I got the email about the cub update and went to download the files. However, the only file that shows up new for me is the poses cub file. I don't see anything for the cub itself, in my zip files or in my order list when I purchased it the first day. All I have are files for the big cat and the black leopard. No option for a cub