• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her????

1669776415270.png
1669776499172.png
1669776896819.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
Actually, I never liked beer either. The only one I ever came close to finishing was a Budweiser Tallboy back in the 70s. And I forced myself to drink most of that.
I was always told, "It's an acquired taste!" I always said, "Why would I want to acquire a taste for something that tastes like p$$$?"

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I always thought it was an acquired taste too. The only beer I ever tasted that was pleasant was when we were traveling in Europe back in the 60s, except it was a "tasting" thing at a beer creator or distributor, so it was really too early in the day to appreciate it. I think if we had been there later in the afternoon, I might have really liked it.

Don't ask me what brand, as it's been way too long for me to remember.