• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember them?????
1653342481746.png

robert952

Brilliant
Glad to see I'm not the only one who read her book. What I found interesting back when I read it (decades ago), Mary Shelley wrote the book after having an extremely vivid nightmare.
I reread it last year as well as Stoker's Dracula. Interesting read in both cases and shows differences between all the various screen plays.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I was 10 years old when I read Stoker’s Dracula… I think 10 year olds today would rather watch Paw Patrol on telly! :eek:o_O:sneaky:

and yep, it scared the crap out of me but I loved it. :inverted::shineon:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I reread it last year as well as Stoker's Dracula. Interesting read in both cases and shows differences between all the various screen plays.
I never "read" Dracula, but saw the Broadway play, though I don't remember now if it was titled Dracula or something else. Hmmmm . . . I'll have to investigate that. :unsure:

Edited to Add: Yes it was titled Dracula, and starred Frank Langella as Dracula. It was an adaptation of the original play back in the 1920s.

DanaTA

Distinguished
When I was 12 or 13, I was reading Weather On The Planets, by George Ohring, and Frontires of Astronomy by Fred Hoyle.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I never "read" Dracula, but saw the Broadway play, though I don't remember now if it was titled Dracula or something else. Hmmmm . . . I'll have to investigate that. :unsure:

Edited to Add: Yes it was titled Dracula, and starred Frank Langella as Dracula. It was an adaptation of the original play back in the 1920s.
OK, found this . . . Frank Langella as Dracula.

FrankLangella-Dracula.jpg

I remember really liking the play.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this?????? This movie was actually made a few years before I was born, but it would come on on Saturday mornings on a show called Sunrise Theater, where they would show mostly monster movies. I loved watching it before starting to watch Saturday morning cartoons.
1653396458107.png