• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Actually, there were six. But never more than three at any one time.

Moe Howard, Curly Howard, Larry Fine, Shemp Howard, Joe Besser, "Curly Joe" DeRita.

Dana
Actually, I didn't realize that there were six of them. Joe Besser, Curly Joe DeRita, and the original Curly, I assumed to be the same man. Curly Joe was the active one while I was growing up, plus they all had similar builds, so maybe that's why.
1648241931391.png

eclark1894

Visionary
For the record: Most of the people I have posted about in this thread were alive at some point in MY life. I probably won't post about anybody who died BEFORE 1958, since that was the year I was born, but I do know that some of you are a few years older than me, so if you want to post about someone in YOUR lifetime, feel free.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these????? My sister used to live in a house with a coal burning stove. I tried to make one with Blender, but my laptop crashed before I could finish it. She moved into a house with an oil burning furnace by the 70s. Ironically, I had a best friend who's family moved out of Raleigh, and into the rural part near Knightdale, NC. They had a coal burning stove. I will say this though, those stoves did throw off some heat. :)
1648253396778.png