• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A faithful Friend

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just wanted to say, to a group who I know cares, that my faithful companion of almost 15 years passed away an hour ago. Jackie Mo Kida Toy Gray. I know he will be waiting for me over the Rainbow Bridge.
Jackie.jpg

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes, I still look before I move my chair, to make sure he isńt under it, and check for him when I go to bed. I know that will fade with time. Thank you all again.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
He is a cream Pomeranian. I can't wait till the morph gets done for one! I used to raise all different colors of them. But, I never used him for stud, he was just my little 2 yr old bossy baby. He loved to travel and he hung out at my beauty shop (I was in the country) and everyone loved him. He wasn't yappy, and he was very smart, he had over 25 different tricks he could do, and he could also understand spelling certain words, like "O-U-T".

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ah ok. Looks like a great dog! I've always shied away from smaller dogs because they seem to be yappy. Though I am thinking of getting a Cairn Terrier. I've always liked the way they look then I saw one in a pet store but it was 1100! Not that I would have spent that much money on a dog but that store was exposed a few months later as getting their dogs from puppy mills. So I'm doubly glad I didn't spend the money. I'll probably end up adopting an older one from a rescue. Dog I have now is 12 years old. We got him from the Humane Society. He was from a house foreclosure and he must have been abused. Only in the last few years has he gotten any confidence and learned to like riding in the car. He used to shake badly whenever he rode in the car but now he demands to go out with me. When he's left at home he always tries to find a way to escape. We put locks on the windows and that put an end to that for a few months but last time I went out without him he broke the window! Fortunately it's a double paned window and he only broke the inner one.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. He was only 2 years old? Losing a pet can be as painful as losing a human and sometimes even more so due to how unconditional they are in loving us in spite of our flaws. Best wishes and warm hugs to you!

Hornet3d

Wise
Late to the party as usual but I am so sorry to hear this, it really is the major downside to being a dog lover and having one around on a daily basis. Our present dog came from a rescue and took a while to settle but it never ceases to amaze me how they can somehow overcome being so badly treated by humans yet learn to trust again. I think it is this trust and their unconditional love that makes it so difficult when we lose them, whatever their background. I know I will miss mine when it comes his turn but I hope the knowledge we gave him a better life than how he started out will somehow help. We had Cavalier King Charles Spaniels many years ago and obviously lost them eventually, with that loss, and work pressures, it was twenty years before my wife and I could happily have another dog around.

My thoughts are truly with you.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Missed this. So sad for your loss :(. Losing a furbaby is so hard!!
:grouphug: