• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Who is lola69 and does his/her script work?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Got distracted and ended up doing one more...Jan 19's Heirloom dress...just a quick render the only material settings I played with were on the dress. I think it's come up reasonably good, some distortion around the hem and the buttons dropped. Shader factory used again...
Heirloom Belle Petite.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sure has, Satira, us DSers be delirious with delight :)

:yeahthat:

And how!! LMAO. I have had to force my brain to go back to work for Nataani's promos. That silly "let's test the script" render of Blake earlier in this thread has been rolling around in my head and demanding to be turned into a full render...

Nope. Not going to let myself do it. I have to be a good wolf and get my work done, then I can play! LOL

Love, LOVE this little script though. It's so WAY overdue! Whoot! :snoopydance:

SimonJM

Enthusiast
I went 'off-piste' a little and tried it with hair and .... impressive. If you like 'splosions!!!! ;) I suspect it will very much depend on the actual hair, one long style (AK Kelp?) stretched out a lot (but I only tried default settings), Dawn's Glam Ponytail 'self-destructed'

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Funny, Seliah! I forced myself away from the script to texture the Gutenberg Press and ended up enjoying the doing of it. But I can't wait to get back to the script :)

I love 'splosions, Simon! But only on the big screen ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine and Seliah! I love Jan's stuff.

@Wilmap, someone over at daz did one of your items...it looked really good!

Hair might need the settings adjusted. Gravity might need to be changed to avoid stretching.

Wilmap

Inspired
@Pendraia can you give me a link to the render please?

Here's a render using one of Lully's dresses for Dawn, plus her Iray textures. Script worked well.

Dawn Dynamic.png

Bejaymac

Inspired
The script uses a "hack" some of us have known about for nearly 2 years, back when it was first brought to Optitex's attention they basically went ape****, DAZ built a block into the last build of 4.7 and made it clear that legal action would be taken against anyone distributing dynamic items using the "hack". While the block was removed in 4.8 I doubt if their position on distribution has changed any, especially as almost every mention of the "hack" has been deleted from their site.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sad to hear this Bejaymac...this is a very cool script.

@Wilmap I'll see if I can find it...it was in the Iray thread. I was thinking of buying that dress and the other long one in that set but then I saw Ken's Kiwi and the outfit and I'm not so sure what to do now...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I just tried clicking on it, and it didn't enlarge. In fact, none of them on that page enlarged. Must be the new forum software they're using. It probably doesn't like my browser of choice.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear that Wilmap...

That's puzzling Miss B...I'm using chrome and it works fine. IIRC you use Mozilla? They did make some changes yesterday to the software it was mentioned in the 'heard you' thread.