• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Carey

Extraordinary
Another little bit of kit bashing. This is the CKV01 suit with a subtle mod and different boots.

View attachment 34165

I always have problems when it comes to footwear to go with action suits, high heels don't look appropriate and trainers also look out of place. Nothing wrong with the boots that come with CKV01 mind but I wanted a stripped down look for some more general adventures. I finally came up with these that seem to provide a futuristic compromise.

View attachment 34166

These boots came from an outfit called Cyberia by Nikisatez and Ravenous which I purchased in 2011 and they were for V4. They have been converted and now have superfly shaders from Vince Bagna. I love being able to do things like this, not so much because it keeps my investment but because it allows me to create something a little different.
I really prefer zippers, is that too kinky for you? nice render

Carey

Extraordinary
Where to
Seeing where we came from and where we are and where do we go... no matter what, three things are guaranteed, there will be sheep, Carrara 8 and f^$%ing seagulls!

Setup & rendered in Carrara

well done indeed

Carey

Extraordinary
Well my plans for getting into my book and making more intricate scenes are still intact but they are on a back burner for a while. I had not expected to upgrade to Poser 11 and now I have I am playing with just what it does. For the time being I am finding out what works well in superfly and what I setup I need to be able to get consistent results.

View attachment 34071
A veracious vein commercial, great job

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm especially liking the look of the jail bars, though they might be a bit too clean and shiny for a real jail. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
The bars will be dirtied up when I get them UV mapped. Right now there is only a procedural Superfly shader on them.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
An old fashioned Jail! I converted free jails and have others by Greenspot and others. The hardest part for me is finding a decent prison outfit. As far as I know, only in Arizona do they still wear the prison stripes.
Orange is the new black. If you find a pair of coverall, or a loose fitting jumper just texture it orange and put a number over the breast pocket. Prison uniform.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
And it looks like she would be able to slip out between them with no trouble at all...
I was going to say that too, but I didn't think of it until I'd looked at it some more, and by then, it was too late to edit my post.

Hornet3d

Wise
I never cease to be blown away by your renders, both are stunning but thanks to my liking of all things sci-fi the first takes the edge for me.

Carey

Extraordinary
Speaking of which, ever arrive at a tourist attraction in a very public area and then realize you are the only one there... You start looking around as if expecting a piano to fall on you or thinking maybe you missed the memo the world is ending in five minutes or something...lol nice render

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Kingdom of Marrakesh, one of Jack Tomalin's. Part of the PC+ collection. Might be with one of the texture add ons.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
jail.jpg

I don't think she can slip though these bars. But this cell is on a deserted moon colony converted to a prison, and is known to house some pretty burly characters. And she is a Paladin (president's personal guard, kind of like a secret service), and is trained to get out of situations like this, so the extra precautions were necessary, given what she was accused of.