• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Who fixes the Hivewire links...?

eclark1894

Visionary
Today while looking up Ken Gilliand's bird products, I clicked on the list of exclusive artists at Hivewire. That took me to a page with all their logos, including Ken's. After clicking on the songbird Remix logo I got a 404 page instead. I didn't check any others, but might be something someone needs to take care of.;)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks! We did some cleaning up last night and it sounds like we over-cleaned. I will look at it now.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL @ the overcleaning.

I've done that at home when I've put something away in TOO safe a place and then can't find it ;)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
LOL @ the overcleaning.

I've done that at home when I've put something away in TOO safe a place and then can't find it ;)

And, the whole time I'm putting it there, I'm thinking, I will never remember I put this here! Then, I do it anyway. o_O

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We got another dead 'un!

Karth's banner goes to a 404 Page Not Found when clicking it from any of the actual product pages. (Link to the store still works okay from the list of CA's on the left side menus).

Also, This Page seems to be completely missing Karth's banner as well.