• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Where vendors are going after the HiveWire store closes

Doug Hunter

Busy Bee
Contributing Artist
* We can only sell at Rendo, and this includes anything 3D, even if not present in the Rendo store.
* We get 10% more royalties over sales.

I take it that this only means items being SOLD.
What if we have FreeBees here or elsewhere?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Honestly Kage, I'd keep your handle you have here, it's easier to remember and it's how I know you! I'll never remember that new one! LOL

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I am keeping my current name, I was just trying to inject some humor into this New years day for all. Was secretly hoping someone would know the source too. I am not good at humor, I should stick to my day job.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I am keeping my current name, I was just trying to inject some humor into this New years day for all. Was secretly hoping someone would know the source too. I am not good at humor, I should stick to my day job.
Thanks for the clarification Kage, because I thought for SURE you were losing it! ;)

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I don't have a store at Renderosity. I will try something different, by going to Deviantart. I am trying to get up a group to supply betatesters and create a web of support for vendors by creating attention to their products. Everybody can show their products, regardless of where you actually sell, provided you have a Deviantart account, but you are supposed to fav other content creator's works,
Also the group should provide a meeting place to offer and ask for Betatesters, for I find it is extremely difficult to find enough of those, The group is called BetaTestersTitForTat... you give some, you get some. I hope to see a few of you there, even it it is just to promote your products. If you are active at DA, you can get a lot of traffic by faving and watching and being watched, so even if you are at Renderosity, think about using this platform to push your products someplace else.
I have a base at DA, that's why I will try to go through there for selling. Same name...

you can find the group here: BetaTestersTitForTat on DeviantArt

Last edited:

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
@FreyrStrongart Thanks for letting us know, I was about to deactivate my account there but I still want your Hyppogryph and Klara Dress.
Got most of the other items I think. :D