• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What is Pommerlis up to? WIPs

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Finished a couple more poses for our gorilla.

SitPose02A.jpg

SitPose03.jpg

WalkPose01.jpg

All poses will come with their mirrored version and a couple of partial top and leg poses aswell.
I'm going to hunt for some more photo's, so I can have more different style poses.

Will continu after the weekend since I have a sweet 16 party coming up for a niece of mine and she does like to see her old aunties to show up nice so we're of to shop and prepare. ;)

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
By the way,...I am kinda hoping for a gorilla morph for Baby Luna.....I've come across some great mother & child gorilla pictures there

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Awesome! Hope you have fun at the party!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
By the way,...I am kinda hoping for a gorilla morph for Baby Luna.....I've come across some great mother & child gorilla pictures there

Yeah, I need to get back on the Baby Gorilla product. Mother Gorilla too. Thanks for the reminder. Shouldn't be too much work either.

But... I wanted to say that I'm loving your work. You have such a great attention to appropriate detail. Your work is top notch and always stellar!!

Looking forward to completion of this product. Much needed!!

Keep it up!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I have to admit, I've been a bit distracted with watching video's of gorilla babies playing.
But also hayfever kicked in like crazy and then I mean blubbering, itching and burning eyes. Coughing, sneezing, headaches....to a point I'd rather have the flue. I got my pills and even ventolin to breath.
I didn't get much posing done, thank God I'm only allergic to grass,....that season is almost done.
So I've been watching video's of gorilla babies.....

Hangpose01.jpg

Action poses are the hardest really, big male gorilla's don't much and what they do is not really suitable for a G-rated site LOL
So I figured, maybe a little Tarzan.......and use the baby as a reference......
It's difficult though. Animals are a new challenge for me.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Poor Pommie!! Hope you're feeling better! I know how awful that can be.

Humans, animals - your posing rocks, girl!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Agreed!! This is terrific work and enough though it's shown in wireframe, it really comes alive!!!

Excellent!

And yes, feel better would ya?

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Thank you guys.
With this weather we're having I don't know wether I'm coming or going. It's very,...uhm....wet over here so I keep myself busy indoors. Wich means, playing around with the gorilla. Finished some poses for him.

Hangpose01.jpg

Hangpose02.jpg

The Chestpounding/Charging was a difficult one though. Couldn't quite get the body-language in there the way I wanted.

ChestPound01.jpg

I may have to do an image with expressions in his face.
Anyhew, all poses have their mirrored version and some partials - Top and Legs - are allready in there aswell.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You're newest poses are fabulous Pom. Well done!

As for the hayfever, I don't envy you. I hope you feel better soon.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Psst,.....just between us,.....rendering promo's and preparing the set for testing.....sshhhhhh