• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What happened and where we have been ...

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So are we live now or what?!!!!

I would say that since the new forums come up when I click on the forum tab that yeah, I think we are. I did have to do a ctrl+F5 to get it to reload all the page and links and all before the forum tab took me to the new forums, but that was all it took, and a common way of getting to changed addresses for things.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We've been waiting for our IT help today to set us live for all to see. We got an email just a bit ago saying that we're all ready to go now and clear for take-off!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We've been waiting for our IT help today to set us live for all to see. We got an email just a bit ago saying that we're all ready to go now and clear for take-off!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
:balloon02::bee::balloon03::snoopydances::applause::bounce::snoopydance::happyflip::shineon::squee::wub:

In case it's not clear

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh yay, oh yay! Super dooper! Fantabulous! Superlatives for Africa! I AM SO HAPPY! Well done all of yous fullas :)

Welcome back, Sanbie :)

nDelphi

Admirable
That was some month. I am happy to learn that things are heading in a more positive direction for you all.

Morana

New-Bee
It's wonderful to see the forums back. Hivewire has been a sorely missed corner of warmth in the 'verse.

Best wishes to all of you for 2016, and continued success! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Morana - was posting while you posted :) Welcome back!

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay! *goes to curl up in her nest of comforters* Now to be warm and cozy and toasty and happy, and enjoy being among friends.

Welcome back to all the old faces who've returned! Sanbie and nDelphi, Morana.

Zaarin

Brilliant
So glad to see these forums back! :D I was very excited to see Luna finally get face morphs but had no place to celebrate. ;)