• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Virtual World's store- Am I going insane?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks guys - a few links got lost during some editing of things - I'll alert Lisa so she can fix those :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ok, Lisa's got them, hopefully :)

The first link you posted won't be vaild, but links from shopping by CA and from their products whould work :)

Thanks for letting us know!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, and in reponse to your initial question, Vask..

You might be going insane...but this won't tell you one way or another :p

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
*sings*

I'm going slightly mad....just very slightly maaaaaaaaad

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Thanks! Seems searching for her is working now too.

*they're coming to take me away haha they're coming to take me away hehe ho ho haha to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time*

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Im going slightly mad by Queen
Damn! I'm a huge Queen fan, but don't remember that one. I bet it's on my Queen CD, and I didn't even realize it.

Then again, the only one I remember instantly is Bohemian Rhapsody.

~Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?~

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
LOVE that song! It needs to be played really loud so you can bellow out the lyrics along with him/them :)

'Thunder bolts and lightning, very very frightening'