• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Transfer of Customer purchases at HiveWire 3D to the store at Renderosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Like it is with 3WC above, many of my products have been gifted, but I didn't get anything I bought from HW yet. It's kinda crazy they are doing this by hand, but I am thankful they wanted to do it in the first place. We just have to be patient.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, I got my two emails with a list of all the gifts, I don't think it's all of them but may it is, it's like 180 gifts total! Even my own products since I think whomever was in charge with the store here put our own products in our purchases and downloads area's ..... So I'm covered. I hope the three of you and whomever else is on the "gift" list sooner than later!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yea, I got my two emails with a list of all the gifts, I don't think it's all of them but may it is, it's like 180 gifts total! Even my own products since I think whomever was in charge with the store here put our own products in our purchases and downloads area's .....

Remember, not all products at HiveWire ended up at Renderosity, so you won't have the same number of products there that you had here. And yes, I always manually created orders for our CAs for the products they had in the store, so those are part of your order record at HiveWire If you've moved them to Renderosity, they'll be gifted to you there :)

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
... And yes, I always manually created orders for our CAs for the products they had in the store, so those are part of your order record at HiveWire If you've moved them to Renderosity, they'll be gifted to you there :)
I always appreciated things like this because then if something happened to my originals I knew I had access to ready backups.

barbult

Inspired
Renderosity didn't "gift" me any of Ken's birds that I transferred from Daz orders to Hivewire. Will that happen or am I just out of luck? I'd like to be able to get the updates that Ken has worked so hard on.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I only had one of those which I had purchased at DAZ about a month before HW opened, and he moved his store.

I haven't received it as a gift either, but I'm going to ask Shania about it, because after showing Ken proof of my purchase, Alisa was able to add it to my HW account. I'm not sure how that's going to work out, but you could also ask Shania about it, explaining how they were transferred to your HW account.

Semicharm

Eager
I got an email about the items from HW being gifted too. No idea if that's everything, I apparently forgot to copy my HW item list. From what I can remember it's most of them that were transferred over. I'd have to dig through my email receipts to see if anything is missing. Glad to get what they sent so far.

All of the items I received show up on under my "purchased items". The page defaults to listing them alphabetically and only 50 at a time, so it's possible that if you have a lot of items over there that none of the HW items show up on the first page. I had to click the sort button (up and down arrows at the top left of the list) and resort it by newest to find them. At least it makes it easier to backup all of them from a single list. Also, the other column sort options are broken. They only sort whatever is on the current page, not the entire list as you'd expect. shug.

Miss B

CV-BEE
All of the items I received show up on under my "purchased items".
Hmmmm, all of mine are listed in the Gifts pages of my account. I don't think they're in Purchased Items. Hmmmm, I think I'll have to check that out.

Edited to Add: Well I'll be, they're in my Purchased Items list too. I didn't expect that, so thanks Semicharm for the heads-up. Well it just goes to prove they're really doing a lot of work to get this enormous project finalized.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes, just found today that mine are in both gift and purchased. I still have to comb through to make sure that is all that was transferred to Rendo (I know some things didn't go), but it's looking pretty good at this point.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I'm still going though the Gifts pages, as there all in one place, and easier to find things than having to "search" in the Purchased Items pages.

Talihawk

Inspired
Will they send an email that the gifts have been sent or should I just check my renderosity account every few days?

Miss B

CV-BEE
I got a Sitemail at Renderosity for each Gift, not a regular email to the email I use for my account there.

Edited to Add: I just double-checked, and you do get email from Renderosity, and I think they're automatically generated when you get a Gift. I've also discovered they will also show up in your account's Purchased Items list, so you can download them from either location if you need to.

Talihawk

Inspired
I got a Sitemail at Renderosity for each Gift, not a regular email to the email I use for my account there.

Edited to Add: I just double-checked, and you do get email from Renderosity, and I think they're automatically generated when you get a Gift. I've also discovered they will also show up in your account's Purchased Items list, so you can download them from either location if you need to.
Cool thanks!!

Miss B

CV-BEE
I sent in my email with the info they needed back when this all began, and just started receiving them recently. I have no idea how long it takes to get everything done, as I believe it's all being done by hand, so if you had a lot of HW purchases, it's probably going to take a while.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
They WEREN'T backlogged when I re-opened this thread and when Shania posted in the thread at Renderosity that if you haven't gotten the products in your accounts, to send/re-send an email. I'd make a bet they are now backlogged again.

Happy Holidays, all!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Uh oh. What if you don't remember the name you used for the HiveWire store?
Was this the name you used to log in to the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.