• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We had pouring rain very early yesterday, but it cleared up to be a nice day. Today is sunny, with a high of 79ºF predicted, but most importantly, only in the mid-30% for humidity. YAY!!!

DanaTA

Distinguished
It got to at least 81f here today. It rained a bit early in the day, though. But finally the Sun came out. Tomorrow is supposed to be the better of the weekend days. We are expecting mid to upper 80s.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't think it rained here this morning, but we also got about the same temp as you did. At least the humidity was a bit lower than yesterday, and for tomorrow they're saying in the 80s with decent humidity as well. I'm always happiest when the humidity is decent.

DanaTA

Distinguished
It's 3:35 pm and the temperature is 88 f! It might go up another degree by 4:30. After that, I think it will start going back down. But I could be wrong.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
It got up to 82 today. Rain tonight. Haven't watched the forecast yet, about to watch the news in a few minutes, after I finish up here.

Dana

Miss B

CV-BEE
We had weather in the 80s as well, but what made it worse is the humidity, which was up in the 80% range. That's just too hot and sticky for me.

Terre

Renowned
Yeesh. We could definitely use some of that rain. 20% chance for something here. High of 96 is projected.

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's currently 86º here, with a high of 88º expected, BUT, the humidity is only expected to be about 38%, which to me is perfect. Keep the humidity low, and I'm a very happy camper. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Even without high humidity, it's nasty hot outside. So, I kept my windows rolled up on the drive home.

While it was 88 or so when I left work, it was 91 when I got home (in the shade).

Terre

Renowned
Meanwhile we are having a mild summer. The expected highs range from mid 80s to high 90s during a time of year when high 90s to over 108 are common.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, it's 90º here today, though the humidity is only 31%. Unfortunately, the humidity always gets higher later in the day when it settles down towards the ground. Yuck!

DanaTA

Distinguished
It got to 85 F here today, but is already down to 75 F right now. I guess that's not too bad for 8:28 pm.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Got to high 80s here today. And it was still 76 at midnight. Possible severe thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon. Still in the 80s again, though. Slightly cooler Sunday, but rain again. *sigh*

Dana