• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Happy Belated Earl. :)

Mine was actually on the 13th of Jan. I turned 61. Can't believe I'm still here after all I've been through with my HIV and life in general but here I stay! :cool:

Hornet3d

Wise
Happy Belated Earl. :)

Mine was actually on the 13th of Jan. I turned 61. Can't believe I'm still here after all I've been through with my HIV and life in general but here I stay! :cool:

Ah youngster, I have reached 68 but, like you I am surprised I am still here having being diagnosed with diabetes well over ten years ago. I have been told that there are signs of damage to the back of my eyes but it not to the point it needs treatment yet a situation that has been there for a few years. More recently I am showing some nerve damage to my legs but as the sensation it gives me is as though I am wearing a thick pair of socks even when bare foot I can live with it, especially when I have no choice. Looking back to when I was diagnosed, if they had told me this would be the damage when I reached 68 I would have happily accepted it. Of course I have all the other aches and pains that the average 68 year old has (not that I am your average 68 year old) which are not particularly diabetes related but I guess that is the occupational hazard related to still being alive. :)

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
Mine was on the weekend. I miss getting a note from Hivewire with my birthday points. I don't miss the points for use in the store. I miss the note from Hivewire. I'm old and don't get cards or notes from anyone any more.