• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Anchorage, Part 3

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Going the other way over here. 75 F today with 80 F predicted for Thursday! Good job we're English. It takes us a whole week of sunbathing to go from pasty to white in these parts!

DanaTA

Distinguished
Oh, it will go back into the mid 80s F for the rest of the week and high 80s on the weekend, I think.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Here it's muuuch nicer today. It's 81ºF with only 49% humidity. DEEELIGHTFUL!!! As long as the humidity stays reasonable the rest of the week, I'll be verrry happy.

It was actually quite comfortable last night, as the A/C was only on low all night. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a "late" start Terre? Oh right, you're not retired yet. I got a late start today because I didn't crawl out of bed until 1:00pm. Now I'm not an early riser on most days, but THAT was totally unusual, even for me.